home Image Map

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I'm baaaaack.


Hey. Hi. Hello. Yes, it is I, Marissa. I have raised from the bloggy grave and I am back and ready to work, work, work this out. (High School Musical 2 references, holler!) I am so excited to be back in blogland to continue my nonsensical rambles, fashion posts that nobody listens to and to talk about how I hate all my college courses and how I want coffee all the time. Ah, didn't you miss me?

Alot has changed in my life since I was last on the blogspot.com scene, and throughout time you will hear about the things that have happened, because homegirl isn't ready to unload all of that on you right now. But, I am also taking back to blogging because I feel like this will help me be able to deal with a lot of the things in my life, and will keep me focused on something - as silly as a blog is, I do become terribly focused on it. 

So, welcome to Glitz & Giggles - the new Marissa blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment