home Image Map

Monday, November 4, 2013

I actually did something this weekend.

Hold up, wait a minute. Can we just take a moment and reflect on the fact that I actually had a moderately decent weekend and tried to document it via my iPhone. I do believe that I deserve a round of applause for said happenings.  Ah, you may be seated.

My weekend started on Thursday which was Halloween. After a totally boring shift at work I came home and hurry-scurried myself into my outfit and boom. I went out to a party with a bunch of my friends from my church and we had a fun time gettin' crazy and loud and doing the Time Warp - it was more than enjoyable.


On Saturday after work Casey and I decided that grabbing Chinese food would be a wonderful idea; oh holy yum. I am a hardcore lover of sweet and sour chicken, and a little shop talk, boy talk and funny talk always does a body good after a nine hour shift. 

Sunday I grabbed an eggnog latte - yes, it's finally time for the winter beverage menu and I couldn't be any happier, I am pretty sure I died inside when I saw the advertisement - and indulged in a red velvet donut, which is another winter favorite. Christmas can't come fast enough.

Sunday afternoon I went out to lunch with my cousin Rachel to my workplace's restaurant. I love going to visit and seeing all my friends. You may ask "Marissa, why do you go to your job when you aren't working all the time?" Well, you see, I don't have many friends and they are all my besties, so leave me alone.


Have a good Monday, y'all.

Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. Yay for an awesome weekend! Aren't iphones the best?! I love them!! Cute outfits and it really sounds like you had fun!! (: found you from the collective blog hop!

    ReplyDelete