home Image Map

Monday, October 28, 2013

"The cheesecake wishes you a happy birthday."

Monday, we meet again. But, I am not totally dreading you because, I am not stressed to high heavens this week. So maybe I can actually sit back, relax and have a nice leisurely chat with you, maybe buy you a coffee and a donut; it's only polite.

Well, now that I addressed the Monday in the room...let's talk about our weekends, shall we? #bloggernorms


Like every other Friday and Saturday in the history of my life since I was fifteen, I didn't do anything fun because I work both those days and I come home hot, sweaty and smelling like bread. I don't have time to get all pretty and go out and do fun things. I prefer to stay at home and bake cookies and watch Undercover Boss and Shark Tank, thank you very much. And yes, that's exactly what I did do; except on Saturday night I ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch and watched David Tutera. My life is better than yours.

But Sunday was my momma's birthday, so yay! As I previously wrote about I threw her a surprise birthday party a few weeks back. But today was her actual day of birth, so with tradition in our family we went out to dinner to The Cheesecake Factory and enjoy eating. I ate so much that I won't eat again until next Wednesday. Holy cheesecake, the chicken and biscuits fill me up so hardcore. 

Photo One | Momma & I 
Photo Two | Cousin Rachel & I - Rachel came and celebrated with us.
Photo Three | Our State House lit up in pink for Breast Cancer Awareness & Purple for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness, two causes near and dear to my heart. 

I don't really have all that much else to say, because I stink at writing weekend posts because I am never all that exciting. So, go out and conquer your Monday, you fools.

Ooooh, check out the new digs around here; lookin' nice, eh?!

Sami's Shenanigans

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the weekend update! The cheesecake factory is def. my idea of an awesome birthday dinner! I hope you have a great rest of your week!!

    ReplyDelete